Register to Attend the iCT Conference 2016
Conference Fees incl. VAT
|€ 440,- / € 380*||Regular|
|€ 380,-||Presenting Author|
|€ 380,-||ÖGfZP, DGZfP, SGZP, DGM Members|
|*early bird price until 4th November 2015|
Registration AS ATTENDEE will be possible once the conference programme is available, which will be in September 2015.
Every attendee (including authors, presenting authors, invited speakers, Scientific Committee members) has to fill in the online registration form to attend the Conference (follow instructions given below). On-site registration will be available during the conference at the Conference Registration Desk. Online registration deadline is 3th of February 2016.
- Participant:create a user on the registration platform and follow the steps of "Register as Participant" once you have a user account.
- Author: please use the login account you have created for the submission of your abstract/paper and follow the steps of "Register as Participant".
Registration and Cancellation Policy
- Your registration for participating at the conference is binding.
- As soon as your registration has been successfully completed, an online invoice will be emailed to you. The conference fee must be paid within 14 days of registration. Last possible date of payment for early bird registrations is the 19th of November 2015. Afterwards the regular participation-fee will be charged.
- Payment is necessary in order to ensure your participation at the conference.
- If your registration is cancelled in writing 4 weeks prior to the conference, payment will be refunded without deduction. If a registration is cancelled less than four weeks before the conference takes place your payment will not be refunded.
- Please note that you have the right to nominate someone else from the same organisation to attend the conference in your place within three days prior to the conference opening. Please inform us by email if you wish for your place to be taken by a colleague.
- We would like to draw your attention to the fact that parts of the conference programme might still be changed.
- In case of conference cancellation due to force majeure, fees will be refunded without deduction. Participants are under no further obligations to the organizer. If the conference has to be rescheduled, your registration remains valid.
at the Campus Wels
Opening hours will be announced a few weeks before the conference.